You can return any product to My Wonder Wall deemed to be in faulty condition or has been printed incorrectly within 7 working days of receipt. We will take immediate steps to remedy any unforeseen situations, as we value above all our Customer relationships.
We reserve the right to not accept returns if no fault can be found, and, although we do all in our power to ensure flawless delivery of our product, please note that all our orders are out of My Wonder Wall control ex depot.
In this statement “we”, “us” and “our” refers to: My Wonder Wall ABN 45 123 405 881. “You” and “your” refers to the individual in respect of whom we hold personal information.
Your privacy is important to My Wonder Wall
Your privacy is important to us. This statement outlines MY WONDER WALL’s policy on how we manage the personal information we hold about our customers and suppliers.
It is MY WONDER WALL’s policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. MY WONDER WALL is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
At all times the conduct under this policy will be governed by the following principles:
- All complaints will be treated seriously
- All complaints will be dealt with promptly
- All complaints will be dealt with in a confidential manner
- Any privacy complaint will not affect your existing obligations or the commercial arrangements that exist between this organisation and you.
We collect personal information about creditors, customers and suppliers.
The personal information we collect about you will depend on the circumstances of the collection. The types and instances of collection may include:
- Information collected when you complete a Commercial Credit Application, which may include the names of Directors, Partners, and Proprietors of your business, names of witnesses, drivers licence details, date of birth and contact details;
- Information collected when you provide customer contact information to us, including business and after hours telephone numbers and business addresses; key business contact names (including key employees);
- Consumer data collected as part of a marketing project, such as consumer promotional data such as business address or contact telephone numbers;
- Names, addresses and contact telephone numbers of employment applicants/referees that may be contained within resumes, C.Vs and references etc
- Information collected when you use an on-line form such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, company name;
- Information collected when you email us.
How we collect personal information
We obtain personal information in various ways, including:
- Credit application forms;
- Employment application forms;
- Consumer competitions/promotions;
- Product complaints/questions;
Where possible, we seek to collect information about you directly from you. However, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party.
- you may be listed as a proprietor, director, guarantor or referee on a credit application;
- employment application form;
- product safety information obtained by company representatives (e.g. Sales Representative communicating directly with customer/consumer);
- marketing/consumer campaigns conducted by third parties.
My Wonder Wall delivers all print work throughout Australia at fixed rate of $15. Please contact us for more information on freight charges.